red white blue + fashion






On July 4th while the nation celebrates the birth of our country, I will also be celebrating the birth of my mom. Yes, my mom was born on July 4th. When I was younger (like 2 years ago- of course) thought that my mom was so loved that everyone had to do fireworks for her birthday. Eventually I learned- like yesterday- that the fourth of July was also to celebrate the birth of America. This year I am still putting plans together like: brunch with friends, a day in the city wearing blue and red, maybe heading to Coney Island for some beach and hot dog eating contest, and possibly going crabbing at 5am. But the one plan I am going through with is seeing the fireworks on the Hudson River. Oh and of course calling to sing happy birthday to mom in a really off pitch voice.