life as i know it

















These past few days have been hectic. I've learned more in the past two weeks about fashion than I would have imaged. While I work almost 9-12 hours a day, I enjoy it since I am doing what I want to do. The best part about this all.... living in one of the best cities in the world. Each morning before work I encounter at least 6 different ethnicities, which is something I rarely get in Florida. As the weather starts to warm up, it begins to feel more like home. 
My mornings before I work, I typical get a cup of coffee at the local coffee shop down the road while reading the pop culture newspaper. While my lunch time ranges, I usually head to the closet cafe to grab a delicious salad or sandwich. By the end of the day, I am so beat that I usually head home for some relaxation. Some days, I head somewhere for dinner or drinks. During work, I am either in the closet or out roaming the cities for the deliveries. The best part about doing a delivery is seeing various parts of the city that I doubt I'd explore if I was just a tourist. The city is always bustling with cars and people, but there are some spots that have that suburban feel to it. 
This past Wednesday, me and the other interns were able to attend our first company event. While we had to work part of the time, the rest of the time we got to mingle around and meet different people. On Friday, I was able to help with my first photo shoot. I often had run from Brooklyn, where the photo shoot was at, to Manhattan to pick up items from Showrooms. It was intense, but well worth it when I got to see the photo shoot in action. 
I still have 10 more weeks here, so I plan to add some sightseeing in there on the weekends. I don't know where to start and what to begin seeing. There is so much I plan on doing!