jessica hart + model




One of the things I do, while I sip on my morning coffee, is check all my guilty pleasure blogs. I grew this habit when I would get into work in the morning and wait for my boss to come in and inform me what to do. A blog  on my guilty pleasure was model Jessica Hart (her blog HERE), who also has her own clothing line called NEON HART. When I found out that STYLECASTER would be doing a photo shoot with her, I got really excited. And got more excited when the photographer was absolutely hot- yeah I awkwardly stared at him while he was in the studio.  Jessica Hart is just as down to earth as I thought she would be, and she has killer wardrobe. Although, I doubt I could pull off leopard gray jeans. The photo shoot took place near her East Village apartment and featured her own wardrobe. Check out all the photos & her Q&A's HERE and behind-the-scene photos on her BLOG