boys boys boys + fashion











images via streetfsn
To go from seeing guys in t-shirts and gym shorts to seeing well dressed men has been {one of} the best parts of people watching in New York. While I don't necessarily despise the underdressed just rolled out of bed look on a guy, I find it much more enjoyable to see them actually put together. I will admit, I have gotten out of bed and went to class in leggings- yes I wear them as pants, kill me- and a basic top, but what can you do when you miss your alarm clock and have to scurry to class- after a long night of mischief.
Sometimes seeing a well dressed man in New York will make me question his sexual preference, but, either way, I'll keep staring and admiring the fact that you were bold enough to walk out of you apartment/studio in that.