model behavior









Throughout all the crazy outfit changes and running around backstage, I was lucky to find the time to snap pictures of some of the outfits models wore. My favorite designs are gowns/dresses. On the second night of Miami Beach International Fashion Week, one of the shows was evening wear. Obviously I had to work backstage for this. The first four dresses are from the designer to first go out. He didn't want his dresses to get thrown around so only a few people could handle his dresses. I had the pleasure of meeting the designer after the show. He was probably one of the nicest people I met. Even though there was a little language barrier, it didn't stop him from having a full on conversation with me. His best advice was "don't be afraid to go after what you want, you are young, take advantage of everything handed to you". At the end of the conversation, he handed me his business card and told me to keep in touch. Perfect!