cause baby you were born this way








It's been awhile since I've last updated. This spring break has been all of over the place, and the computer is the last thing I am thinking about. I should probably be asleep, because once 4:30 a.m. hits, it is going to be brutal on my.
Miami was a successful trip. I learn much more about fashion and working backstage in 3 nights than I have in the past 2 years when I did it for school. The literally one minute outfit change, to finding a model a pair of shoes, and so much more. I was also able to meet the amazing designers behind these one-of-a-kind pieces. It was the longest weekend but well worth it. This is just a (few) pictures of around South Beach, Miami. We went shopping on Lincoln Street, where I ate the best pizza. I was even able to try macaroons for the first time EVER! I promise there will be more pictures soon (once spring break calms down that it).