current obsessions


It may be officially fall, but my mind is still set on spring and summer. You are probably thinking how?! why?! Simple explanation children... It is around 90 degrees in Florida- hardly fall weather. While most children up north are pairing their favorite fall coat with a neutral color, I am still pairing my favorite sandal with a bright color. When I am sitting in class (in a class where the professor doesn't hate on laptops), I can't help but shop for items I know I cannot afford. Yeah... my parents don't love me enough. "Credit cards are your enemy" so my mom (and dad, mainly) say. However, if I did have credit cards, I probably have a pretty extensive closet right now filled with Miu Miu glitter booties, The Row leather backpacks, Chin Luu bracelets, and much more! 

These past few weeks have consisted of me creating my own retail store (class assignments). FYI I have had this same assignment numerous times. No, I didn't fail this class and had to retake it over and over again. It's what I get when my major is part of the budget cuts and no one cares enough about the fashion major at a huge university... sad but true story. We are no Parsons or FIT now. Even my professors agree, they tend to be part of the sucky reason. Below are two collages I had to make, via photoshop, describing the basic idea of my store. Of course, naturally, my stores would be located in Manhattan, New York. Can you figure out my aesthetic for each one?