gone, but never forgotten









This past weekend a girl I've known since I was in 6th grade past away. I've played tennis since I was in junior high, we (along with her twin sister) were always super competitive with each other. It is hard to imagine I was having a conversation with the girl last friday in class and about two days later she is gone. The world has a way of quieting us done... 
One a more positive note, my boyfriend brought across to me today about if we wanted to take a trip to NYC over spring break. I couldn't contain my excitement. I haven't been to NYC since I was little, and I've been dying to go back. However, isn't spring break suppose to involve the sun, beach, and drinking? Well... my tan can't wait, hehe. Common' I live in Florida I can get a tan anything! 

{photo credit First of AugustAgain}