cover song

This song as been playing on my itunes library on reply all night while I am trying to study. Don't get me wrong, I adore the Kid Cudi version of this song, but this is my favorite cover of this song! This womans voice is spectacular. If you ever get a chance to visit her page, then I suggest listening to her cover song for "Bad Romance".


"Crush a bit, little bit, roll it up, take a hit
Feelin’ lit feelin’ light, 2 am summer night.
I don't care, hand on the wheel, drivin drunk, I'm doin’ my thang
Rollin the Midwest side and out livin’ my life getting’ out dreams
People told me slow my roll I'm screaming out fuck that
Imma do just what I want lookin’ ahead no turnin’ back
if I fall if I die know I lived it till the fullest
if I fall if I die know I lived and missed some bullets"