comfort around the home

As the days got closer to Christmas, the more time spent away from the house doing all the last minute shopping, cleaning, and getting ready for the family gathering. I helped my mom cook up her delicious mac n' cheese while the house smelled like pumpkin pie. After all the family members arrived, we shared laughs, talk about football, and opened presents. But nothing made me more happy then the comfort of my own home. I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and got to celebrate it with your family members and loved ones. Here are few things that made me smile this past few.

{my spoiled dog, little bit} 
 {a toasty fire}
 {a venti caramel macchiato with soy milk from starbucks}
-along with a very messy house after all christmas chaos 
 {my littlest cousin}
 {candy canes}
 {christmas presents for the family members}
{MY NEW NIKON CAMERA}