home for the holidays

After four long and stressful months, I am finally done with classes for the semester. What does this mean? A (much needed) trip back home for about a month. Upon arriving home, my mom had put up about 80% of the Christmas decorations. It's not the easiest thing decorating with my mom, she will most likely change it to how she likes it to look. With so many decorations, it is kind of hard to know where to put everything. As a holiday decorating tradition, my family has two christmas trees, one is real, 10 ft tall, and white, and the other one is fake, 6 ft tall, and red. Little christmas trees, wreaths, candles, and poinsettias fill the rest of the house. My sister begged me to bring home my sewing machine so I am hoping to create a few pieces over the next couple of weeks!