future planning + not so fall

This week, I've been (stress-fully) planning this weekend's holiday photo shoot. After finally sitting down with the new Editor-in-Chief, we created a whole new theme- which won't be revealed till once it's publish. It's been quite difficult getting clothes from boutiques, since the holiday season has officially approached. The task of finding the right models, scheduling meeting with the photographer and hair stylist/make-up artist, and pulling clothes can be quit difficult and overwhelming. Who would've thought I would already be planning a future photo shoot?? Anyone who knows me, knows that this is normal for me. Always thinking five steps ahead when I should still be on step one. One of our Spring shoots is looking like a very "free people" theme. Only appropriate since all the editors are obsessed with the brand.