KEEP ON DANCING


















Around 2 weeks from now I am moving to New York. Something I didn't think I would be saying, well at least this soon. It is really hard to study when all I can think about is the amazing summer I am about to embrace. While I could be underestimating my internships this summer, the fact of being in New York makes me happy. Another fun thing I will be doing this summer is attending Outside Lands in August with my best friend, who I haven't seen in 2 years. I've been wanting to attend Outside Land for years now, so I can't wait for it to arrive. Even though the summer sun is finally bringing the humidity and heat to Florida, I still find myself obsessing over Fall items. Like wedges. I only own 1 pair of them, but I wish I owned more. Looks like I will need a shopping trip before leaving.